Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Deck of Disaster

Well I have to say it wasn't ALL horrible.. 

I'd actually say it was quite fun.. the anticipation.. the awesomeness when it was a strength.. the anxiety when it was a weakness.. 

Definitely helped me forget about all of the reps I had done. 

I finished in 30.03, probably could have finished minutes ahead but had to wait on some stations, but not long.  

I was encouraged by the almonds.. i didn't get as gassed as i normally do early on the workout and i was able to push through most of my tough times just by getting my breathing back in check. 

I just know it's only going to get better. 

later. 

1 comment:

Get It said...

Hey! Good job last night..it was tuff with the crowd!

A good place is the Old Fort Greenway. It is pretty flat the whole way through to the Thompson Lane trailhead.

Jess