Friday, January 23, 2009

how to eat? how to workout?

Since monday of last week, I've heard about 5 different ways on how I should work out to lose weight..  about 5 different ways of how to eat better to lose weight.. and about 3 different ways how to run in order to get better. 

it seems everyone's an expert - yet they're not in shape.  HHMMMMMM ....... 

someone told me that crossfit, the same training regim that the navy SEALs use .. is not a good workout regim.. 

i'm sorry, but if the badasses from the SEAL teams are stupid for doing crossfit.. then i might be stupid too. 

haha.. 

it's been a crazy week. 

i got my first continuous mile in at 13:45.  I ran my first half mile straight through in 5 min flat.  I got fitted for my first pair of running shoes.. so i'm startin' tomorrow to hit it hard. 

peace. 

2 comments:

Sea Monster said...

I wish you were there friday for the 5k wod! nice work on the mile though.....

Gunter said...

yeah I know .. I've been meaning to get out and try the 5k on my own - but i keep wussing out. ha.

i just felt like my body needed a little more rest than i was normally giving it.